Use of any CPS content without permission is illegal.
All content on containerandpackaging.com and containerandpackaging.com/blog is owned by Container & Packaging Supply. Using images, product photography, videos, graphics, descriptions, audio files, verbiage, or any other without a properly executed Content License Agreement is illegal.
To receive permission to license content owned by Container & Packaging Supply, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a customer of Container & Packaging Supply;
- You must pay a one-time, nominal licensing and processing fee of $25;
- Have a properly executed Contnent License Agreement on file with CPS (returning an executed page 7 is sufficient).
Please note: In the case of licensing product images, you may ONLY use images of products for which CPS is your primary vendor; the one-time licensing fee of $25 grants you permission to use these images.
- Use ONLY the images of products for which CPS is your primary vendor;
- Use the image in advertisements, in newspapers, magazine or other printed material;
- Use the image in web and digital advertisements
- Use the image on printed promotional materials including product packaging, catalogues, brochures;
- Use the image on corporate (internal) film and video presentations;
- Use the image in commercial (external) film and video;
- Use the image in online or electronic publications or uses, including web pages, shopping carts, online catalogues;
- Digitally alter the image in this limited fashion: superimpose your label on the image to promote, advertise and market your finished product.
You may NOT:
- Put the images on items for resale, including posters, prints, mugs, calendars, mousepads, games, t-shirts, etc;
- Install content (save files) to more than one location at a time;
- Use in any logo or trademark;
- Use the images in pornographic, obscene or libelous works;
- Sub-license, give away, share, resell, or otherwise transfer images/files;
- Place a watermark, logo, or statement suggesting you own this image on the image itself or in the metadata of the image.
PDF (774 KB)
You will need Adobe Reader to open and fill out this form. Please click the icon to download Adobe Reader if you do not already have it installed.
- Download the Content License Agreement (download Adobe Reader if necessary).
- Please fill out the form (page 7).
- Email the form to email@example.com, or your Sales Representative, or fax the form to (208) 939-0461.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, this form, or licensing terms please call our Customer Support Department at 1-800-473-4144.
*Note about signatures: you can either manually or digitally sign this form. Either type of signature will be recognized as legally binding.